June 10: 3D Printing

3D Printing

Today in STEM Skills class we learned basic CAD design. We designed a 3D model that would be printed later. I knew that 3D printing used liquid plastic to make stuff, but did not know much else. I chose to use Tinkercad because I have no experience with CAD. 







I chose to make an among us character from the sus remix because I could not think of anything else. Here's a picture:

Through this lab, I gained a basic understanding of how CAD design and 3D printing work. I learned how to use holes to cut the space guy's arms off so he could be among us. I also learned how to adjust and resize the shoes to fit on the among us's feet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gov School Experience

June 13: Are Animals People?

June 17: Data Visualization and AI Overview